Global Health Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship
Applications are accepted each fall from internal candidates only from the Duke Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship. Fellows who have successfully completed PGY4 are eligible to apply with the approval of their Program Director. (See application process for details.)
Global Health Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellows will:
- Follow the research pathway of the fellowship.
- Complete fellowships in both Global Health and Pulmonary and Critical Care in four years.
- Engage in the Master of Science in Global Health (MSc-GH) coursework during PGY6.
- Attend weekly continuity clinics and all other mandatory meetings required by the Pulmonary and Critical Care Training Program.
- Spend nine to twelve months during PGY7 engaging in clinical care and mentored research activities at a Duke international partner site.
Download a sample Global Health / Pulmonary and Critical Care Pathway Track. Tracks are tailored to the specific requirements and goals of each fellow.