Global Health Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship
Applications are accepted each fall from internal candidates only from the Duke Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship. Fellows who have successfully completed PGY4 are eligible to apply with the approval of their Program Director. (See application process for details.)
Global Health Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellows will:
- Follow the research pathway of the fellowship.
- Complete fellowships in both Global Health and Peds Hem-Onc in four years.
- Engage in the Master of Science in Global Health (MSc-GH) coursework during PGY6.
- Attend weekly continuity clinics and all other mandatory meetings required by the Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Division.
- Spend nine to twelve months during PGY7 engaging in clinical care and mentored research activities at a Duke international partner site.
Download a sample Global Health Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Pathway Track. Tracks are tailored to the specific requirements and goals of each fellow.