Global Health Infectious Diseases Fellowship
Applications are accepted each fall from internal candidates from the Duke Infectious Diseases Fellowship. Duke ID Fellows are encouraged to apply during PGY4 with approval from their Program Director. (See application process for details.)
Global Health Infectious Diseases Fellows will:
- Follow the clinical research track of the fellowship.
- Complete fellowships in both Global Health and Infectious Diseases in three years.
- Engage in Master of Science in Global Health (MSc-GH) coursework during PGY5.
- Attend weekly continuity clinics, conferences, and all other mandatory meetings required by the Infectious Diseases Training Program.
- Spend twelve months during PGY6 engaging in clinical care and mentored research activities at a global partner site.
- Tom Holland, 2011
- Gayani Tillekeratne, 2014
- Deng Madut, 2019
- Preeti Manavalan, 2019
- John Bonnewell, 2020
- Robert Rolfe, 2021
- Shani Narayanasamy, 2022
- Sofia Zavala, 2023
- Jack Dougherty, 2023
Download the Global Health / Infectious Diseases Pathway Track Schedule – Tracks are tailored to the specific requirements and goals of each fellow.